Lion's Share Federal Credit Union accepts direct deposit from any company or agency that offers it. All your company or agency needs is our ABA/Routing Transit Number, which is 253184870, and your base account number (followed by the sub account number) that you want your deposit to reach. If you have any questions about your base account or sub number, please call us at 1-800-889-2393, opt.#3.
Payroll deduction is a great tool for our Members employed through Delhaize America. Payroll deduction allows you to choose a specific dollar amount to go into any Lion’s Share account. You can have money deposited into your:
- Christmas Club Account
- Vacation Account
- Tax Account
- Savings Account
- Children’s “Allowance” Account
- VISA Credit Card Account
Payroll deductions will be listed on your paystub and allow you to Pay Yourself First.
You can set up ACH, or recurring automated credits/debits to your Lion’s Share FCU account. Setting up an automatic draft through a reputable company can save you time, but be sure you know whom you are giving access to your funds. It is often easier to have a payment come out of your account, than it is to recoup those funds when you have canceled the draft.
DO NOT give your account information out over the phone unless you initiated the call.
Outgoing wire information needed:
- Wiring Instructions from the Financial Institution receiving the funds.
- The physical address of the beneficiary.
- Sender’s signature if beneficiary is anyone other than himself or herself.
- A copy of a valid government issued ID
- A contact phone number for verification.
All of the above information can be faxed to 704-637-6311.
Incoming wire instructions:
- Send to: First Carolina Corporate Credit Union
ABA number: 253184317
- Further credit to Lion's Share Federal Credit Union
Account number: 253184870
- Final credit to: Recipient's name and account number
Sending money through Western Union requires the following information:
- Sender’s name, physical mailing address & contact phone number.
- Copy of valid, government issued ID.
- Beneficiaries full name
- City & state where the funds will be received.
- Code word & physical description of beneficiary if the beneficiary does not have a valid government issued ID and the amount to be sent is between $500 - $999.99.
- Sender’s signature required if beneficiary is anyone other than sender.
- Information can be faxed to 704-637-6311.
A valid government ID, from the beneficiary is required if the amount is >$999.99.
Wires and Western Unions have fees associated with the transaction. Please see our fee schedule for those amounts.