Auto & Homeowners
TruSTAGE® Auto & Homeowners Insurance Program
You trust Lion's Share Federal Credit Union to provide you and your family with quality products and services to meet your financial needs. We’ve joined with a dedicated team of insurance professionals to bring you the TruSTAGE® Auto & Homeowners Insurance Program.
The TruSTAGE Auto & Homeowners Insurance Program is the property and casualty coverage solution preferred by credit unions and their members.
- Access convenient e-service, pay your bill or make changes to your policy, even report a claim online.
- Receive fast, easy access to claims service 24 hours a day.
- Obtain a free, no-obligation quote.
Learn more and start saving today!
Condo and Renter's Insurance
You still need insurance if you rent your home. Check out Trustage Insurance coverage for Apartments and Condos.
The TruSTAGE Auto & Homeowners Insurance Program is made available trough TruSTAGE Insurance Agency, Inc. and underwritten by leading insurance companies. To the extent permitted by law, applicants are individually underwritten; not all applicants may qualify. Discounts are not available in all states and discounts vary by state. A consumer report from a consumer reporting agency and/or motor vehicle report will be obtained on all drivers listed on your policy where state regulations allow. The insurance offered is not a deposit and is not federally insured or guaranteed by your credit union.
No one can predict the directions of change. You can, however, be planning for it. Having the right life insurance should be a part of that planning. Deciding on the right kind of insurance for you and your family is an important part of this planning.
The right kind of life insurance depends on many factors, including your age, lifestyle, financial position, family status, and what you want the insurance to accomplish. Lion's Share Federal Credit Union offers access to three separate kinds of life insurance through a partnership with TruSTAGE Insurance Agency to meet different needs.
1. Term Life Insurance provides low-cost, high-benefit protection for a specific time period. It does not include cash accumulation or investment features. Proceeds are paid if you die during the term specified. Finally, premiums and benefits may be either level or decreasing.
2. Whole Life Insurance offers coverage for your entire life.
The premiums remain level, the same throughout your lifetime. It can accumulate cash value and has loan accessibility. It can provide a future source of money and it lets you terminate the policy and receive accumulated cash.
3. Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance is a third option. If you are a Lion's Share Credit Union Member, age 18 through 69, $1000 of protection is available to you at no cost. If you wish to increase your protection, the plan also offers additional coverage at affordable group rates. There is up to $250,000 additional coverage available for you and your family at group rates that can be conveniently deducted from your Credit Union savings or checking account.
A general guideline is to have life insurance coverage that equals five to seven times your annual income. However, everyone's needs are different and need to be evaluated on some of the factors mentioned above. Your Credit Union is committed to creating financial security for all members. That means not only providing the best deposit and loan accounts but helping you protect your family's future as well. Therefore LSFCU has authorized TruSTAGE Insurance Agency to make these products available to you.
Call TruSTAGE toll-free at 1-877-636-2377 or click on any of the Trustage links to learn more about plan provisions and benefits, at no cost or obligation. Talk with a professional licensed insurance representative about the benefits of a life insurance plan designed to meet your needs. Together you can make sure that the directions of change are favorable for your future.