Our i-Branch is open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
Our i-Branch is open for you to perform transfers and find account balances all day, everyday.
i-Branch features include:
- Ability to view all account balances.
- View posting of transactions in the order received & paid.
- View & print copies of cleared checks on account.
- View loan balances, credit available, next payment due dates, payoff amounts, and tax information.
- e-Statements, e-Receipts and e-Notices.
- Immediate funds transfers within your account.
- Free unlimited Billpay Service.
The i-Branch allows you to securely access your account information whenever its convenient for you.
When you join Lion's Share FCU, we automatically set up i-Branch access if you supply your email address. The password will immediately be sent to the to the email address you provide on your membership application. For security purposes, the User ID will be mailed to you via US Postal Service. This is to ensure that should someone else has access to your email, they do not have access to your account information.
If you are a current member and would like online account access through the i-Branch, click here.
FREE Unlimited Bill Payment Service
Paying bills can be quick, easy and affordable using our free billpay service. The i-Branch provides you with access to our online billpay service. Simply click on the "Pay Bills" tab in the i-Branch menu to locate this free & convenient service.
Our billpay service allows you to:
- Set up the payee once and pay them as often as needed.
- Schedule payments to be sent or arrive on specific dates.
- Research the last payment made to payees.
- View a listing of all upcoming scheduled payments.
- Save time, writing checks and completing envelopes.
- Save money by not purchasing checks, envelopes & stamps.
- Schedule recurring payments.
- Electronically pay individuals for services provided.
Take advantage of our secure online bill payment service today!
We are proud of our Mobile App and its capabilities. If you are an i-Branch user and have a smartphone, you can download our Mobile App today.
To use the Mobile App, you must first have access to the i-Branch. Once you are logged into the i-Branch and have changed your password to an alphanumeric password you'll remember:
- Download our Mobile App
- Sign in with your i-Branch User ID & password
- Choose "Settings"
- Turn on "Quick Login"
- Choose a 4 digit PIN for quick Mobile App account access
- Remote Deposit Capture Application & Agreement
If you have questions regarding the products and services on this page, please contact Member Services at 1-800-889-2393, option #3.